A fundraising program that activates our people power to raise money for #YesOnProp17. Fundraising Captains will create and run their own fundraiser(s) to get donations from their personal networks.
Now until November 3rd! It is recommended to pick a 1 or 2 week timeframe so that you have a deadline and can create urgency. You can always do more than 1!
Anyone can become a Fundraising Captain! If you are committed to the values of Prop 17 and are willing to ask others to support it, join this effort!
Grassroots fundraising can look any way you want it to! Right now is the perfect opportunity to get really creative with your fundraisers! Host a *virtual* dance party or game night, you name it! You can join a team or fundraise individually.
Starting a fundraiser is easy!! Follow these steps to get started:
1. Figure out the details of your fundraiser
Ideas: Virtual dance party; virtual game night; lead a tutorial in a skill you have (eg. yoga), tarot readings, raffles, virtual karaoke night, etc.
2. Decide when & where you will be fundraising:
A fundraiser on your personal social media
A fundraiser via email
A mix of both email and social media!
3. Sign up below and tell us about your idea.
4. Have a conversation with the #YesOnProp17 team about your fundraiser (we will reach out to you)
5. Fundraise!! This campaign is for the people and must be fueled by the people! Help us raise the money we need to win Prop 17 by signing up below!